Natural. What comes around comes around. Aim higher and you'll get it
Random!
some of my friends had already noticed something different happening on me lately, yes? my everyday activity's different, my online life, and wat-so-ebar lah. it's mainly because:
I'm officially a
STUDY-FREAK(?)
recently, and suddenly, i abandoned gaming, playing, surfing internet, and replaced them with STUDY. every morning, before going to school, I STUDY. every night, I STUDY. everyday just before being flown into dreamland, I STUDY. everywhere, I STUDY.
freaky ain't it?
I found out Organic Chemistry which ppl said payah, was not really that payah. maybe because im a freak. even in my MSN nick is related to studies(mainly science).
haha enough of that for now.
[ADDED]
a noob(you know who you are. haha) requested me to upload these pictures. those are from last wednesday's "party" sungkai at Fuad's house. that day was really a blast :)




it's 12:59pm right now and im still as fresh as if i had just woke up from sleep. currently, other than blogging, im teaching a friend of mine a little about Organic Chemistry since i had read ahead. from what ppl said, teaching other ppl will make you better.
STUDY-FREAK(?)
recently, and suddenly, i abandoned gaming, playing, surfing internet, and replaced them with STUDY. every morning, before going to school, I STUDY. every night, I STUDY. everyday just before being flown into dreamland, I STUDY. everywhere, I STUDY.
freaky ain't it?
I found out Organic Chemistry which ppl said payah, was not really that payah. maybe because im a freak. even in my MSN nick is related to studies(mainly science).
haha enough of that for now.
[ADDED]
a noob(you know who you are. haha) requested me to upload these pictures. those are from last wednesday's "party" sungkai at Fuad's house. that day was really a blast :)
it's 12:59pm right now and im still as fresh as if i had just woke up from sleep. currently, other than blogging, im teaching a friend of mine a little about Organic Chemistry since i had read ahead. from what ppl said, teaching other ppl will make you better.
