today really is boring, busy, stressful, tiring. I didn't sleep well last night. It's about 3:30am only I managed to sleep, but then 6:30am had to wake up again since I was forced to go to school today. The delayed sports day was held today n I'm there only to get my bronze medal for winnng 3rd place Tarik kalat. N so at school, I stood lonely there since none of my friends from the whole school are present. It was hot n me, I only did nothing. Luckily I saw farhanah n sofiah(sp?) was on duty to be bandaran for the day :p. So I hanged out with them saja, volunteered to become bandaran too. Got free foods yoh jdi bandaran ni :P. Back home by 10:30am
only 2 hours of rest till jumaat prayer, but that's still not enough rest. after jumaat prayer had to go for a tuition until 5:15, then continue at another tuition school at Delima from 6:30-9:40. i had no enough rests today. feel sleepy and dizzy nearly whole of the tuition class. i even take lots of time to to understand the question which supposed to be simple. back home at 10:00pm, nut that's still dont conclude my day... homeworks still piling up on my table, and to add it more, files had to be organised to since all of the files and homeworks need to be hand in tomorrow. the date for those tasks given was yesterday. i had not enough time to do it since yesterday. tuition took all of those times :(. yeap, been busy since yesrterday. i dont want tuition (except add.math).
to relieve a bit of my stress, i managed to master Bullet For My Valentine - Hand of Blood on guitar :D. the first guitar solo i managed to master.
ok im out now, more homeworks is yet to be done. guess i'll not have more resting time until sunday :(
