hmm well not much notable event for me today, except that at school tadi our principal made an announcement that she's not going to 'govern' our school anymore. Yes, she's transfered to another school I guess.... So, our farewell 'ceremony' took away our CCA time.
And by the way, Sir Riaz told us 5A-ians he got a blog he made for us to surf at. Well it's a quite good blog actually. Purposedly made for his students (including me :D), it's all about ESL - English as a Second Language. If I'm not mistaken, he also stated that soon our homeworks will be downloadable through his blog. Wow I've never heard about people downloading homeworks :S. Click here if you feel you want to drop by his blog.
Oh I really like the band A7X! a.k.a. Avenged Sevenfold, their rock songs really do entertain me. Their guitarists played really good, it's just amazing! Haha I got tonnes of their songs stored in my computer and I never got bored by their songs. One of the best is "Strength of the World", which is the song on my Music Station on your right.
And one more thing, Ka Rau suruh upload this video clip ni, inda tau untuk apa or for siapa :S . Anyway, below is the video clip
Lately I've got nothing to do at home, so to fill up my time... I hacked some of my friends' email password. hahahahaha. It sure does fill up my time :P .
Labels: Studies
1 Comment:
-
- Wafiy said...
January 19, 2008 at 7:44 PMYow, so you are trying to improve your English, huh? Keep practicing and you'll be there in no time! By the way, the concept of downloading homeworks from a blog, or the Internet in general is not new. Rather it's a common concept in the modern world which unevitably is starting to plant it's roots in Brunei.
